Hackathon 2019 - BE WIZE IoT CHALLENGES
Innovating together for energy performance and safety of networks
Come and join us to solve two major challenges thanks to the IoT!
Choose your challenge!
- improve the energy performance of the metro with Keolis Lyon
- imagine new uses for monitoring and maintaining gas networks with GRDF
THANK YOU to the 65 future participants! Unfortunately, registrations are closed for the 2019 edition.
The rules of the game:
- You are available on April 10, 2019 from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- You are a developer, engineer, marketing manager, business developer, product manager... and have the skills to create an IoT device.
- You will have to choose between 2 major challenges around energy performance and maintenance alongside Keolis Lyon and GRDF
- You are not allergic to teamwork.
- You will have IoT development kits provided by our partner AllWize at your disposal to produce your prototype in record speed
At the end of the hackathon, a jury made up of members of the Wize alliance of GRDF and Keolis Lyon, will evaluate the various projects according to the relevance, technical feasibility of the system and the presentation qualities of each team.
The winning team will be rewarded with a major reward that will make you want to give it all you've got during this intense day!